Friday 20 July 2012

Go Hard Or Go Home

Go Hard Or Go Home.

Is it just a glib macho big man saying that has been adopted by the corporates?

For me it's an attitude that sums up what has been said by many a sporting great. If you're not trying your utmost, then why are you bothering?

I will never be an elite athlete (poor choice of parents and dodgy genetics put pay to that). But I always attempt to be the best that I can. And that's what this means to me.

And it doesn't have to just relate to sports, we should apply this attitude to all aspects of our lives.

If you're not trying your hardest, you might as well just pack up your things and creep quietly back into your little hidy hole, where it is safe and comfy. The rest of us however will be pushing ourselves to see what can be achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment